Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today is Yours

Lately I've had the thought of how fragile our bodies are. By God's grace I get to live another day. Life is a precious gift and then we are gone. And that may be heavyhearted but because I am aware of this I am able to rejoice in the present. My prayers and soul have been moved incredibly through the many suicides that have happened this weekend. I cannot imagine a more horrible evil. In this world there is such evil and without the LORD it consumes. Destruction is the way of the earth. I LOOK UPWARD to the heaven and my heart cries out to be with Him. We are lost and beaten. but WITH the Lord, the power of death is conquered. Our battles are WON. When we wake up and as we are sleeping our every battle has been won. Power and strength are found in the living God. We are weak but He is so so strong. My heart aches for the people that have not found life yet!! How can I keep this to myself. How. Lord you have risen from the very grave of death. Won't you raise your people!!!
I cannot see I cannot understand but I have the power of the Holy Spirit and with Him I overcome.

"You are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises into His wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9

We need you Father

No comments:

Post a Comment