Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 in short.


All I am is truly thankful for His faithfulness this year. I look back and wow. He answered my prayers in His divine way. When I was lost He lead me, when I was broken He healed me, when I was blind He comforted me, when I doubted but for a moment He prevailed and left me in awe. When I saw battles that were too big He took me through them and built me up. In the moments there were no answers but faith, He opened my eyes to hope at the exact time I called for help. When I felt incapable, unprepared, and unworthy He lifted me in His Spirit and used me for His great Kingdom. Last year I encountered a God too big to contain, and this year He is calling us to see that He is even greater than we think in the present. The Lord is worthy of our lives, He is so so worthy.


1
I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;

before the "gods" I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your love and your faithfulness,
for you have exalted above all things
your name and your word.

3 When I called, you answered me;
you made me bold and stouthearted.

4 May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD,
when they hear the words of your mouth.

5 May they sing of the ways of the LORD,
for the glory of the LORD is great.

6 Though the LORD is on high, he looks upon the lowly,
but the proud he knows from afar.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes,
with your right hand you save me.

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;
your love, O LORD, endures forever—
do not abandon the works of your hands.

Psalm 138


It is a joy to live for your Kingdom. To have the honor of being a part of Your family. To have you care for my every need. When I saw darkness and you filled every corner with Your light. Thank you for your faithfulness.

-blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment